With beautiful views and extensive grounds, the summer is one of the best times to experience Mont Rochelle.
- Taste of MIKO: Experience our most-loved dishes with the new ‘Taste of Miko’ menu. Available for lunch or dinner, this 5-course feast, curated by Miko’s Head Chef, Shane Louw showcases South African and International dishes that the restaurant is famed for. Guests can look forward to dishes including Cape Malay spiced prawns, beef fillet withbone marrow and mustard crust, and chocolate fondant with Frangelico ice cream.
Diners also have the option to pair the menu with Mont Rochelle wines, which have been specially selected by the estate’s winemaker Dustin Osborne.
R550 per person, or R750 with wine pairings.
- Grab a basket: With over 100 acres to explore, picnicking is one of the best ways to see the estate. Choose a freshly prepared basket of goodies from the Country Kitchen and find a secluded corner to enjoy with someone special.
- ‘Wine’ down: Tastings are available daily until 6pm, so make the most of long summer afternoons at the Country Kitchen where you can enjoy mountain views with a chilled glass of Mont Rochelle Sauvignon Blanc.
- Stay a little longer: There’s no better time to plan a staycation, as South African residents will be treated to 30% off published rates when booking a stay at Mont Rochelle this summer*.
- * The South African residents offer is available for new bookings arriving before 31st August 2019 (excluding 22nd December 2018 – 1st January 2019, and 31st March 2019 – 15th April 2019)
www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.